SIGN UP FOR FREE TO EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION RESOURCES & GO INTO A DRAW TO WIN A $200 COLES GIFT VOUCHER!
The Education Gap is for early childhood educators and early childhood education centres.
Early childhood educators, the resource centre will increase your knowledge and help with your professional development. It inspires you to be better educators and will equip you to add value to your early learning centre and the children you teach.
Directors of early childhood education centres, The Education Gap has the resources to help you run your early learning centre more effectively and achieve maximum outputs.
Receive educational videos, industry insights and newsletters put together by education experts.
Sign up before 29 April to go into the draw. See below for full terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- To enter the draw you must be living and working in Australia (excluding New South Wales) and New Zealand and 18 years or older. The competition is void for people living in NSW. The competition is void where prohibited.
- You need to be an early childhood educator, run an early education centre, studying early childhood education or have an interest in early childhood education to register to The Education Gap’s FREE online resource centre and to be entered into the draw.
- Employees of The Education Gap and their immediate families, suppliers and agencies are not permitted to enter.
- The Promoter is The Education Gap Pty Ltd ABN 89 622 238 920. Telephone number is 0476 413 465.
- The promotion will start at 10:00am AEST Tuesday 10 April 2019 and will continue until 11.59pm AEST Tuesday 29 April 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
- The prize is a $200 Coles Gift Voucher. This prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods or services.
How to enter
- Eligible Entrants may have one entry during the promotion period.
- To enter the promotion and be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must sign up for free either by completing the registration for an early childhood educator or for an early education centre.
- Any entries received via means of an automated entry will be deemed invalid and will be disqualified. Multiple entries from the same IP address, same email address or from automated competition entry services are invalid.
- In taking part in the Competition, the winner agrees to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed, photographed and posts shared across social media channels.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the promotional period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
- If the Prize Winner does not accept any element of the Prize, the Promoter is not obliged to provide the Prize Winner with a substitute Prize.
Draw Details – Selection of Prize Winner
- The Competition will be drawn at random.
- The draw will take place on Tuesday 30 April 2019 by a Director of The Education Gap Pty Ltd.
- The Prize Winner will be notified via email and it will be posted on The Education Gap’s social media channels and website. The Winner will have three months to respond to The Education Gap from the date of the email to claim their prize and provide postage details. Should the winner not come forward after 3 months, The Education Gap will redraw the prize.
The Prize Winner consents to the use of their name, suburb of residence; image and social media name or handle for promotional and marketing purposes.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
- purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
- any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
- the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
- unauthorised human intervention in any part of the Competition;
- electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Competition;
- any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss arising in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a Prize Winner; or
- any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this Competition.
- The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered during participation in the promotion or use of the Prize, except to the extent directly caused by the Promoter’s negligence. If requested by The Promoter, the Prize Winner(s), and his or her guests, must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a Prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities may result in the entitlement to the Prize being forfeited and the selection of another Prize Winner.
- The above conditions do not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the Prize supplied again.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning any Prize.